Sunday, February 1, 2009

you don't know me at all

ok, so really the only people who will read this are my closest friends from hesston, so maybe they do know me better than most people do, but this is still fun. i'm getting obsessed with the "25 random things about me" notes going around on facebook, and after i wrote mine, i would randomly think of more things that are a little unique about me. so this is my list or 25 and more...as many as i can think of before the super bowl starts i guess.

do you really know me??

1) I said I'd never go to Hesston or Goshen...don't listen to anything I say.

2) Although it doesn't happen at home, I love having a clean room. In fact, I can't get anything productive done unless my bed is made and my room is clean.

3) I love bags. In fact, it's time for a new one.

4) I secretly wish I was Kate from Jon and Kate Plus 8.

5) I believe Dr. Pepper is Nectar of the Gods.

6) I'm a horrible procrastinator, but I work well under pressure.

7) I've known some of my best friends for as long as I can remember.

8) I always turn up the radio and sing at the top of my lungs when "Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry comes on...great memories! =)

9) I could watch A Cinderella Story all day and not get sick of it.

10) I like to be good at what I do, so if I'm not good, I don't do it. And it drives me crazy when I don't catch on to things right away.

11) I think I should have been born in New York City during the 40s...everything was so much more cultured back then!

12) I love the country, but I think I'm a city-girl at heart.

13) Unnecessary noises annoy the crap out of me.

14) For the most part, I would rather buy jewelry than shoes.

15) I recently found out that I'm addicted to coffee. If I don't have caffeine in the morning, I'll have a headache all day.

16) My dream job is to be the music supervisor for a TV show or for movies. I'd be the one creating the soundtrack...how amazing!

17) I make a playlist for every trip I take, no matter how short the distance.

18) My cell phone only charges when it's powered off.

20) I've kept a journal since I was 16. Now I'm on my 6th one.

21) I'm extremely organized. For example, I keep 2 calendars...one for my assignments and one for everything else.

22) I want to change the world, but I'm not sure yet how I'll do that.

23) As Christie Bonfiglio puts it, "I bleed blue and gold." [go irish]

24) I used to be blonde. Never again.

25) Sometimes I wish I would have grown up in Tree Hill, North Carolina.

26) My new obsession is Cherry Cordial Hershey's Kisses. I love them.

27) Camp Amigo is one of my favorite places on earth. I've grown more in my two summers there than I have anywhere else.

28) Sometimes I wear black nail polish, but I am not a goth.

29) I never owned a scarf until last year. Now, I have around 7 scarves.

30) I love the feeling of my fingertips after I've been playing guitar for a long time.

31) I'm blessed to have a natural ability to hear the harmony of a song.

32) My glasses are broken, but I'm too lazy to go get them fixed.

33) My grandma is a superhero.

34) I often think the best when I'm in the shower. I don't know what it is; maybe the water washes away all the cloudiness and leaves my mind crystal clear.

35) More and more I've been having a problem with generic Christianity. It can't be only spiritual, but relational as well.

36) No matter what people say, Goshen College really is a good place. I like it here.

37) I find myself strolling through the home decoration sections of stores all the time. I can't wait to decorate my own house.

38) The first time I played the drums on Rock Band, I got so frustrated that I threw the sticks on the ground, stormed off to my room, and slammed the door. There were more issues than just that of course, but now I can play the drums on medium.

39) I love keeping surprises from people.

40) I love the colors green, turqouise, and red.

the end.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Kara... it was soo good to talk to you the other day! I miss you so much, and I love your list and I love you even MORE!

Gosh, I better get with the program and write my 25! :)