now i'm looking at less than a week until finals and i'm done for the semester. and i only have 2 finals and one presentation next week. after friday, when i have a presentation, a portfolio, and a case study due, i'm on the home stretch. now i'm at panera with my roommates and we're working on homework, except for i decided to take a little break. ;)
over christmas break, i'm looking forward to spending time with kristin and colette and erica and kelly and sara and i may even get to see carrie! i think those few weeks will go by quickly, but it would be great if i could make them last forever. next semester will definitely be lighter than this one, but i really need a break from homework and the drama at school.
since it's december, i can officially play christmas music!! and i found out that amazon is having 25 days of free christmas music, offering a new song each day. it's heaven. check it out.
1 comment:
I'm excited to be on your list of people to see at Christmas. And I can not wait to see you too. I'm super excited! We'll have to do a movie and Hacienda or something exciting. Oh and New Year's Eve...Kim will be around. We should pry have another awesome party. Anyways, I can't wait to see you though!!!!! It shall be a good time...good good times! Love ya babe!
Post a Comment