Tuesday, March 15, 2011

it's all uncharted

Me, oh my! I have been the worst blogger in the history of bloggers! Seriously, how is it that I haven't posted anything since last summer?!? A lot has happened, so I'll run through a list of highs and lows over the past (many) months.

1. I had an incredible experience student teaching in the kindergarten class. I loved my kids and my cooperating teacher, and it just came so natural. I am currently student teaching in a special education resource room, which is good, but it's a lot more work. I'm learning so much every day.

2. I'm graduating! May 1, 2011! Super excited! I still have Mayterm after that, but at least I'll be 3 weeks from finally completing college!

3. Concerts, of course! Since my last post, I've seen Maroon 5, Jason Reeves, and Joshua Radin, all of which were fantastic! And the company I was with added to the memories.

4. I've made a lot more friends. And I actually have weekend plans. I love it.

5. I'm applying for jobs, which is scary and frustrating. But hopefully all my hard work will pay off and I'll have something to do in the fall.

6. Summer is coming. Which means that camp is coming too! I've taken the Summer Program Director job at Amigo, so I've been working at getting things ready for that. It'll be a great experience, and I'm just ready to get going.

Well, to anyone who actually still reads this, I hope you've enjoyed the little update. I have been keeping up with my Tumblr account...check it out too! http://lessofmemoreofyou.tumblr.com/

No comments: