Life in Goshen seems to never slow down. I feel like I'm always doing homework...as soon as I think I'm caught up, I realize there's more to do. Don't get me wrong, I am finding time for fun and One Tree Hill, but most of my time is literally consumed with reading and writing. I didn't realize what college is really like until I came here. At Hesston, it was all about being social and finding yourself. Here, it's all about getting an education and being aware of what's going on in the world. I honeslty find myself wondering if I should have come here from the start. I know I would have liked it, and maybe it would have been the better decision...I defintely wouldn't be in school an extra year like I will be now. But then again, Hesston was ah-mazing. I can't very well be okay with giving up that experience.
I have found time to pick up a new hobby--Picnik. It's pretty much addicting. It's this program online where you can upload your pictures and do some pretty awesome editting with them. I usually do about one a day, but it slows down my computer a lot so there's only so much I can take. I've added a few of my favorites to show off my amazing skills...(just kidding, but really...)





2 comments:
I wondered the exact same thing when went to visit Goshen. But think of it this way: we're only going to be "goshenized" 2 years, as opposed to four. :) Jk, I love you Kara!
well... i'm going to comment once again. Just to say that I'm here in Bolvia, and one of the girls in SALT here is a One Tree Hill fanatic, so we're going to watch the season premire! :) I thought of you, and wish that we could be watching it together!!
Post a Comment